Try Before You Buy
An unregistered copy may be used for evaluation purposes for a period of 90 days. At the end of the trial period, the user must either register the software or use no more than three Winpopup LAN Messenger on the same local area network.
Winpopup LAN Messenger 5.5.10
The winpopup has multilingual interface: English, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Français, Português (Portugal), Português (Brasil), Ελληνικά, Русский, Türk, Indonesia, Suomi, Polskie, Nederlands, České
Winpopup LAN Messenger (Android, beta version)
- install from play.google.com market (Winpopup Server 2.0+ required)
Winpopup Server 1.6.2 (optional)
- winpopup-server-2.0.4.msi (mobile messaging, beta version)
The server is an optional component complementing our instant messaging solution. Winpopup LAN Messenger can work without a dedicated server, but several functions can not be resolved in server-less architecture: authorization, offline message delivery, communication in complex network containing multiple subnets.
We recommend to use most recent version. Typically a version is NOT compatible with other versions, thus you need to install a same version as well as users in your Network have installed, if you need to add user or replace computer for example.
Winpopup LAN Messenger:
- winpopup-lan-messenger-5.4.exe or .msi
- winpopup-lan-messenger-5.3.exe [ compatible with 5.5, recommended version ]
- winpopup-lan-messenger-5.2.exe [ compatible with winpopup-server-1.4.exe ]
- winpopup-lan-messenger-5.1.exe [ compatible with winpopup-server-1.3.exe ]
- winpopup-lan-messenger-4.9.exe [ compatible with winpopup-server-1.2.exe ]
- winpopup-lan-messenger-4.8.exe [ compatible with winpopup-server-1.2.exe ]
You could find more older version somewhere in the web. But we do not recommend to use an older versions.
- winpopup-server-1.5.exe [ for winpopup-lan-messenger-5.3.exe ]
- winpopup-server-1.4.exe [ for winpopup-lan-messenger-5.2.exe ]
- winpopup-server-1.3.exe [ for winpopup-lan-messenger-5.1.exe ]
- winpopup-server-1.2.exe [ for winpopup-lan-messenger-4.9.exe ]
- winpopup-server-1.1.exe [ for winpopup-lan-messenger-4.9.exe ]
- winpopup-server-1.0.exe [ for winpopup-lan-messenger-4.7.exe ]
Net Send SDK
Need to send messages from your application or a script? Winpopup LAN Messenger comes with a command-line tool NetSend.exe and a DLL. The NetSend.dll is dynamic-link library that provide instant messaging functionality to your application. C++ and C# examples of using DLL are included.
It is a free add-on that speaks out incoming messages: speak1.exe